Original one of a kind art work by KEMP
Spraypaint on wood panel
84cm X 116cm
Add To Cart
KEMP - a stencil artist from Dublin.
- As curator of the gallery and contributing artist for the INTRO event, his proudest achievement is convincing himself to take part as an artist in this show.
- He describes his style as that of a child, albeit a child who’s parents are worried about them.
- He loves spray paints because they either work really, really well or really, really badly.
- His favourite colour is pink.
- He used to be a hairstylist, a job that taught him to keep working on something until it is right or stop before it goes wrong and the subtle difference between the two.